8.16.2007

Environmental Program

There are three major environmental goals that I feel that will greatly please the client, in regards to budjet savings, consideration for the building occupant's comfort and well being, along with an appreciation for environmental stewardship.

Major goals:

reduce the amount of water required cool/used in the building

heat loss - maintain/controll thermal gain/loss

daylighting - maximise the use of natural lighting and control secondary light usaage

Minor goals:

light control - maintain a low glow, if any glow at all

eco-friendly materials - materials that have a cradel2cradel approval

air quality - floor duct air system

1 comment:

Paul Garland said...

Ken, where is your quiz summary? I'm curious to see how Las Vegas compaired to columbus. I saw that I got the same result from Columbus (where I work) and Johnstown (where I live)